Experience the fun of our Prestige Club. Activate your social calendar with educational seminars, luncheons and day trips. We will also sweep you off to exotic and historic locations all around the world. You’ll enjoy group travel at a discount. And the best part, all tours and travel arrangements will be made by Home State Bank! What could be more fun and worry free?
Bingo and Cherry Pie!
Thursday, March 13th at 2:30 at Angie's Tea Garden
Help celebrate Cherry Pie Day by attending our Bingo Party. Behind apple pie, cherry pie is America's second most popular pie. The nation celebrates George Washington's birthday and President's Day by baking cherry pies in honor of these occasions.
Come celebrate this delicious but unusual holiday by playing a few rounds of Bingo and eating a slice of cherry pie! If cherry pie isn't your favorite, there will be a couple of other mouth watering desserts to choose from as well.
Cost: $9.00 which includes Bingo, dessert and beverage.
Please RSVP by March 6th.
Night at the Theatre
Friday, April 25th
Dinner at Bravos! in West Des Moines and the musical Once at the Des Moines Performing Arts Center
Our theatre evening is one of our most popular events so you will want to get your reservation in early for this one. We will be transported by Windstar Bus Lines to dinner at Bravos! where you will have your choice of four plated meals that will include salad, bread/dipping oil, entree and non-alcoholic beverage. Alcoholic beverages and desserts will be available on a cash basis.
After dinner, we will travel to the Des Moines Performing Arts Center for the musical Once. This fantastic musical won eight 2012 Tony Awards including best musical! Once tells the enchanting tale of a Dublin street musician who's about to give up on his dreams when a beautiful young woman takes a sudden interest in his haunting love songs. As the chemistry between them grows, his music soars to powerful new heights.
Cost: $138 per person
Please RSVP by April 1st.
Bus will leave the bank parking lot @ 3:30 p.m. and return @ 10:30 p.m.
(This is a shared event with Raccoon Valley Bank in Perry)
To be a member of the Prestige Club, you must be 55 years of age or older and have (and maintain) one of the following accounts at Home State Bank:
- $1,500 in a Savings Account
- $2,500 in an Insured Investment Account
- $1,500 in an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- $5,000 in Certificates of Deposit
If you meet one of the above requirements, all you have to do is stop in and let one of our customer service representatives help you fill out a membership form.
- Free Checking – No service charge and no minimum balance on regular checking
- Free ATM or ShazamChek debit card
- Free personalized club checks – one free box per year of our personalized wallet or duplicate club checks (Additional fee for other styles)
- No fee for purchases of money orders and cashier's checks
- Safe deposit box discount - $3 discount on any annual deposit box rental
- Free copying service – you may receive up to 10 free copies per month of valuable documents
- Free notary service
- Free lamination – you may receive 3 free laminations each month of any billfold-sized items
Joan McCollom or Sherry Palmer
115 W State St., PO Box 351
Jefferson, IA 50129
Ph: 515.386.2131 or 888.386.2131