Manage Your Money Effortlessly!
Successfully managing your finances doesn’t require a degree in accounting. All you need is an Online Banking account from Home State Bank!
With Online Banking, you have the power to access your accounts, pay bills and review account information all from the comfort of your home office or your couch. Better yet, Online Banking is protected by a wall of security, keeping your money and information safe.
Online Banking Benefits
What can you do with Online Banking? The list is nearly endless! In addition to checking your account balances and reviewing transactions, you can also:
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Set up account alerts for low balances or high-dollar purchases
- Create a recurring transfer from your checking to your savings account to “pay yourself first”
- View spending reports to have better control over your finances
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Check your monthly bank statements with eStatements
Online Banking is your one-stop financial management tool! It also gives you access to other beneficial tools like Mobile Banking, Online Bill Pay and eStatements, so enroll online today!
Paying bills no longer has to be a hassle! With Online Bill Pay, you can forget about buying stamps and licking envelopes.
You can pay any bill to any company, from a local business to national companies. All you have to do is login to your Online Banking account, go into the Bill Pay area and add the payment information. You can also set up one-time or recurring bill payments and create bill reminders so you never miss a payment.
Reduce paper clutter and keep your finances organized! eStatements keeps your monthly bank statements organized electronically within your Online Banking account. What does this mean for you?
- No more filing paper statements in already crowded filing cabinets
- You get your statements quicker
- No need to shred paper statements before disposing of them
- Our industry-standard security means your account information is safe
- Be more environmentally friendly by using less paper
You can also download each statement to your computer or the data into your own financial management software, such as Quicken® & QuickBooks™.