Health Savings Account
An HSA (Health Savings Account) is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
Contributions to an HSA are fully deductible, the earnings grow tax deferred, and distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax free. Consult with your tax or legal professional for guidance.
- $100 minimum opening balance
- HSA Debit Mastercard® or check writing available
- Six free withdrawals or transfers per statement cycle, thereafter $1 per withdrawal or transfer which exceeds limit of six
- The interest rate is subject to change
- Interest rate is calculated on the daily balance method
- Online and telephone banking available
- Monthly statement with check images
- FDIC insured