Building a successful community takes active partners and contributors. At Home State Bank, our team dives in and contributes time, talents and resources to grow a healthy community. After all...it's our home too.
Five Tips for Keeping your Financial Information Safe:
1. Never give out your personal financial information in response to an unsolicited phone call, fax or email.
2. Do not respond to a phone call or an email that may warn of dire consequences if you do not validate your information immediately.
3. Check your credit card and bank account statements regularly and look for unauthorized transactions.
4. When submitting financial information on a website, look for the padlock or key icon at the top or bottom of your browser, and make sure the Internet address begins with "https".
5. If you have responded to an email or phone call you think may be a phishing scheme, contact your bank IMMEDIATELY!